In this set, we have included 8 fat burning workouts that are done in the form of circuit training with 30 seconds to 1 minute allotted to each exercise. All the exercises mentioned in this circuit can be done in our home or any open space.
Inverted V Pipe Exercise: (30 seconds)
You will be doing this particular exercise for 30 seconds.
This is one of the best mat exercises for abs in which you need to lie down on the floor facing downwards.
- Place your toes on the towel, which will help you in the smooth movement of the body.
- Place your hands on the ground and balance your body on the toes and hands. You need to pull your legs close to your body, making an inverted V shape with it.
- Push the legs away from your hands now, by stretching them backward.
- Pull and push your legs in and out for about 30 seconds.
This movement will work the arms, the core and the lower back.
W Leg Lifts Exercise: (30 Seconds)
This exercise will work your legs and abs.
You need to lie down on the mat facing upwards.
- Place your legs close to each other, now lift them straight up and bring them to your tummy.
- Put your legs down, while putting them down stretch them out in the opposite directions and bring them up to your tummy.
- Again as you place them down, close them and pull them up.
- Continue this same procedure for 30 seconds.
You will feel a burn in your tummy and legs as you proceed.
This is undoubtedly the best exercise to lose fat from the lower part of the body.
Superman Exercise: (30 seconds)
This is a power-packed exercise to reduce tummy that work your thighs, abs and lower back.
- After the W lifts turn around and face the ground.
- Stretch yourself on the ground by keeping your hands and legs straight.
You need to lift your chest and thighs of the ground at the same time by balancing yourself on the tummy.
- While doing this try to keep yourself as straight as possible.
- Repeat lifting your thighs and chest off the ground for 30 seconds.
This exercise is extremely effective to tone your belly.
Jump Squats Exercise: (30 seconds)
The jump squat exercise is a power packed cardio exercise to lose weight that is often included in various fitness regimes. It helps in toning the thighs and working out the whole body.
- You need to stand straight with your feet at shoulder width.
- Bend down as much as you can into a perfect squat.
- However, while coming up, you need to exit in a jump.
- Again go down into a squat and jump up.
This is a great intensive workout which will keep your heart beat up and make you sweat.
Make a nice and deep squat for best results.
You will enjoy doing this exercise and also experience an effective weight loss by doing this exercise regularly.
Single Leg Lift Jump Exercise: (1 minute)
This is one of the most effective workouts to lose weight and tone the body.
It works the core muscles and back of the thigh at the same time. It will also help you to gain balance.
- You need to start by standing straight and lifting the left leg of the ground.
- Try to touch the ground with your hands and as you come up, you need to jump.
Make sure to keep your left leg up all the while. Keep it in a bent position and don’t strain it.
- First you will touch the ground and then jump on your single foot.
- Do this for 30 seconds.
- Then shake it off and continue with the next leg.
- Bend your right knee and continue the same exercise.
It may be a little challenging for beginners, but with practice you will pull it off well.
Push up and Knee Kick Exercise: (30 seconds)
This is an innovated variation of the traditional push-up and is one of the best home exercises to lose weight that takes very less space to perform.
This exercise will work your whole body and is great to lose arm fat, especially for upper arm fat removal.
Men are recommended to do a proper push-up. Women can begin with knee push-ups.
- You need to lie down flat on the ground.
- Come up to your hands and feet.
- This is your starting position. You will do just one push up and come back to your starting position.
- After this you will need to bring your right knee forward to touch your right elbow, and then you will bring your left knee to your left elbow.
- This is the complete exercise; you need to do this for 30 seconds.
- Begin with a push-up, go for the knee kicks and then do a push up again.
This will build strength in your arms and core.
Bent Leg Rotating Exercise: (1 minute)
This exercise will work your inner thigh and abs.
- You need to stand straight and place your hands on the back of your head.
This is to give you more strength and bring your concentration to the legs.
- You need to lift your right leg which is bent, to your waist.
- Rotate your leg by keeping your knee bent in circular movements.
- Rotate it as much as you can for 15 seconds to the front.
- Now repeat the same rotation with the same leg to the back for 15 seconds.
- After completing the right leg, move to the left and repeat the same.
- Bend the knee and rotate it forward for 15 seconds and backward for 15 seconds.
This is a challenging weight loss exercise; do try it for strengthening your thighs.
Skipping Exercise: (30 seconds)
This is best exercise to lose weight for both men and women. It is simple, easy to do and entertaining so that you don’t get bored.
It is the ultimate solution to the question of how to lose weight in thighs and stomach.
- Take your jump rope or skipping rope and jump for 30 seconds. You can do normal jumps for the first 20 seconds and go to an intensive one.
- Jumping with both your legs at once will be a much better choice. You will be warm enough to sweat by the end of this session. Keep your back and knees straight while jumping.
This amazing 5-minute fat burning workout at home will give you the best results.
You need to try it.
It is suggested to do this in the morning on an empty stomach.
However, you can drink 2 glasses of water an hour before this workout to help flush the toxins out. You can take a very short break of 10 seconds after each exercise if you like.
This is an exercise which will help you lose weight fast.
Glute Bridge (1 Minute)
The Glute Bridge is the most effective exercise to lose weight from the lower parts of the body because the move specifically targets the butt and core muscles.
It tones the glutes along with core, calves, hamstrings, flexors and lower back. It is a complete workout for the lower body. In addition is is also an amazing back exercise that works as good as traditional yoga exercises for back pain.
- Lie flat on a yoga mat with your knees bent, and feet placed flat on the floor.
- Raise your hips in a way that your body forms a straight line from the shoulder to the knees.
- Now lift your right knee up towards your chest, wait a moment, lower it.
- Lift your left leg towards your chest, wait for a moment and lower it. This makes one complete repetition.
Repeat the move as many times as you can for 1 minute.
Inverted Shoulder Press (1 Minute)
The inverted shoulder press is a unique exercise for the limbs that tones the deltoids, middle deltoids and triceps.
It is an absolutely equipment free workout that effectively utilizes the body weight to tone the arm and shoulder muscles.
- Begin in a push-up position with your hands placed slightly wider than shoulder-width apart on the floor.
- Now, move your feet towards your hands and raise your hips to form an inverted “V”.
- Now bend your elbows till your head almost touches the floor.
- Pause for a few moments and return to the starting position. This makes one repetition.
Repeat it as many times as you can in one minute.