These 5 Myths you really MUST Understand, if you have fallen into believing these myths you can forget about an attractive waistline.
5 Common Myths About Six Pack Abs
- Many so-called “health foods” are actually cleverly disguised junk foods that can actually stimulate you to gain more belly fat, yet the diet food marketing industry continues to lie to you so they can maximize their profits.Say goodbye to Six Pack Abs.
- Six Pack Abs exercises such as crunches, sit-ups, and ab machines are actually the LEAST effective method of getting flat six pack abs.We’ll explore what types of exercises REALLY work in a minute.
- Boring repetitive cardio exercise routines are NOT the best way to lose body fat and uncover those six pack abs.I’ll tell you the exact types of unique workouts that produce 10x better results below.
- You DON’T need to waste your money on expensive “extreme fat burner” pills or other bogus supplements for Six Pack Abs.I’ll show you how to use the power of natural foods in more detail below.
- Ab belts, ab-rockers, ab-loungers, and other infomercial ab-gimmicks, they’re all a complete waste of your time and money.Despite the misleading infomercials, the perfectly chiseled fitness models in the commercials did NOT get their perfect Six Pack Abs body by using that “ab contraption”, they got their perfect body through REAL workouts and REAL nutrition strategies.