PLEASE READ THIS DISCLAIMER (THE “AGREEMENT”) CAREFULLY PRIOR TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE.
YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
- COPYRIGHT, LICENSES AND IDEA SUBMISSIONS.The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are AE Enterprises Inc, its affiliates or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to the Owners of this Site a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to the Owners by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to the owners the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against the owners for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to this site and/or owners.
- TRADEMARKS.Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or service-marks of the Owners. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES.You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by the Owners, The Owners do not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for the Owners identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties, that are not affiliated with the Owners.You also understand that the Owners cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site and the internet. The owners provide the site and related information “as is” and does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, any merchandise information or service provided through the service or on the internet generally, and the owners shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the service or on the internet generally. The owners do not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.You understand further that the pure nature of the internet contains unedited materials some of which are sexually explicit or may be offensive to you. Your access to such materials is at your risk. The owners have no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials.
- Affiliate Disclaimer: This site ‘Weight Loss Digest’ is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.From time to time, our Company will promote, endorse, or suggest products and/or services for sale. Our Company recommendation is ALWAYS based on our belief that the product and it’s author will provide excellent and valuable information or service based on a review of that product, our Company’s relationship with that person, and or previous positive experience with the person or company who’s product our Company is recommending. In some cases, our Company will be compensated if you decide to purchase that product based on our recommendation. In some cases, our Company will receive the product for free for review purposes.Always Always Always do your OWN due-diligence before making any purchases. Never purchase anything that you cannot afford. Most people don’t do anything with the products they buy, so most of the time, their typical results are zero. Don’t do drugs, stay in school. ;)
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.In no event will the owners be liable for (i) any incidental,consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service. Even if the owners or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information downloaded through the service. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.The Owners make no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access any web site, please understand that it may be independent from this site, and that the Owners have no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to this web site does not mean that the Owners endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.
- INDEMNIFICATION.You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Owners, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
- THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.The provisions of paragraphs 3 (USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES), and 5 (INDEMNIFICATION) are for the benefit of the Owners and their officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
- RELEASE; COVENANT NOT TO SUE.You hereby release, agree and covenant not to sue us, our subsidiaries and affiliates, and our officers, directors, agents, employees, suppliers and independent contractors, from or in connection with any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with the Materials or your use of this website, other than willful misconduct or our failure to honor an express commitment posted on the website (i.e., if we fail to deliver Materials to you which you paid for). If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California Civil Code 1542, which says: “a general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
- TAXES.You are responsible for paying any taxes that may be assessed or otherwise due in connection with any transactions or purchases that you make through us or the website.
- TERM; TERMINATION.This Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs
- (COPYRIGHT, LICENSES AND IDEA SUBMISSIONS)
- (USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES)
- (LIMITATION OF LIABILITY)
- (THIRD PARTY RIGHTS)
- (USER’S INFORMATION), 8 (RELEASE; COVENANT NOT TO SUE)
- (TERM; TERMINATION)
shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
- ANY RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED.