PLEASE READ THIS DISCLAIMER (THE “AGREEMENT”) CAREFULLY PRIOR TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE.
YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
- RELEASE; COVENANT NOT TO SUE.You hereby release, agree and covenant not to sue us, our subsidiaries and affiliates, and our officers, directors, agents, employees, suppliers and independent contractors, from or in connection with any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with the Materials or your use of this website, other than willful misconduct or our failure to honor an express commitment posted on the website (i.e., if we fail to deliver Materials to you which you paid for). If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California Civil Code 1542, which says: “a general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
- What information do we collect? How do we use it?
When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number, and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address, and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
- What about “cookies”?
We also provides links to affiliated sites. The privacy policies of these linked sites are the responsibility of the linked site and we have no control or influence over their policies. Please check the policies of each site you visit for specific information. We cannot be held liable for damage or misdoings of other sites linked or otherwise.
- WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you use our app we collect the personal information you give to us such as your name & email address. email marketing with your permission, we may send you emails about articles, new products, offers and other updates.
- How do you get my consent?
When you authorize our app you grant permission for us to collect your personal information.
- How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information at anytime, by using the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided in every email we send you.
- How do you get my consent?
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Services.
- THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
To protect your peronal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices om make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- ANY RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED.