This smoothie recipe is rich and satisfying yet super healthy because it’s packed with fiber, protein and antioxidants!
It’s brimming with festive flavors of the season and you can enjoy it every single day if you like!
It’s even a mood booster to make you a “right jolly ol’ elf!”
Cacao Pumpkin Smoothie
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 Scoops Cacao Bliss
- 1 Cup Almond, Rice or Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp. 100% Maple Syrup or 1 Packet Stevia
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Spinach or Kale
- 1/2 Ripe Banana (optional)
- Ice to Taste
Blend all ingredients together and enjoy!
I know you’ll love this one and help me spread some holiday cheer by forwarding this over to your friends who love chocolate and pumpkin goodness but also want to keep their “holiday plumpness” to a minimum this year!