I love cheesecake. I would even go as far to say it’s my favorite dessert.
This recipe called for an egg-based cheesecake. I know, it sounds a little weird at first.
But I like eggs! And hey, it’s still cheesecake…in some form.
Keto form, to be exact. I also love all the frozen fruit on the list.
A little patience is called for with this recipe, it taste heavenly after it has sat in the fridge overnight. It tastes absolutely incredible…
Mixed Berry Keto Cheesecake
- Baking Powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Eggs 6 medium, room temperature
- Butter 10 Tablespoons
- Cream Cheese 8 oz, room temperature
- Vanilla 2 teaspoons
- Stevia 3 Tablespoons
- Mixed Berries 2 cups
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Glass baking dish 8 inch
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 320 degrees
- Combine all ingredients, excluding 1/2 cup of the berries. Mix well until smooth.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray and pour mixture in.
- Spread the remaining 1/2 cup of berries.
- Bake for 60–70 minutes (or until it is cooked in the middle).
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Put in fridge for 2–3 hours (or overnight - BEST).
- Best served cold.